Our online knowledge test process is simple and easy to book. Once registered you will be sent a weblink to select a slot to take your test. We will then send you an email confirmation (including a Zoom appointment) for your selected date along with access to revision materials. We will also send you a text message reminder one hour before your time slot.
Your test consists of 35 multiple choice questions on your chosen discipline. This should take no more than 40 minutes. Score over 80 per cent to pass, and then we’ll email your certificate and details on the next step to accreditation.
- Make sure you are in a quiet area to take your test
- No one else is allowed in the testing area whilst you take your test
- Do not use laptop or mobile devices to access answers. Please turn off mobile phone if you are not taking your test on that device
- Copying or recording questions is strictly forbidden
- The invigilator will go through a few checks with you prior to the test commencing
- You will be asked to download Zoom (easy process and guided, takes 20 seconds)
- You will need a microphone and camera for testing
- The invigilator will start the meeting and allow access to you, please type your name and join
- If you would like the questions and answers read out for you, please let the invigilator know at the beginning during the introduction
- The session is recorded for quality assurance purposes only, this will not be distributed or used in any other way. Recordings will be kept for a reasonable period of time